Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Taco Bell, we're hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and
Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Think About it...
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in
your hands. Success means following the brand standards, training,
coaching and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer
experience. You achieve results through your team. When they
succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed
the Team Member's experience. The experience is your hands.
- Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Train, coach, and recognize great talent
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members
and customers that you are proud of.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for
Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a
similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be
Keywords: Taco Bell, Westland , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!