Pharmacy Customer Associate - Designated Hitter
Posted on: August 3, 2022
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except
in Puerto Rico)
* Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including
evenings and weekend hours.
* Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
* Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
* Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions
accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing
* Prefer good computer skills.
* Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
* Prefer PTCB certification.
The following information is applicable for San Francisco, CA
applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in
accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the
available benefits and salary available for this position by
clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide
applicants in other states with information related to the
position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
Keywords: Walgreens, Westland , Pharmacy Customer Associate - Designated Hitter, Healthcare , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!