Home Health RN $35-$40/hr
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Home Health RN -The Home Health RN selected for this position
will assure quality patient/client care and services are provided
to in home clients. - Accountable for making decisions based on
his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing. Salary
Range of $75k-$90k***This position is not remote. The RN -will be
required to visit patients in their residence to render -care and
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting
healthcare related needs..
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
members.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience, preferred
- One (1) year case management experience, preferred.
- Community health experience and a wide range of
Medical-Surgical history, preferred.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to perform and evidence of current CPR certification for
adults, children and infants.
- -Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.Why
choose to work at Interim Healthcare of Oakland County? Competitive
PayHoliday PayPaid Bereavement Leave Advancement Opportunities Paid
Time Off (PTO) starts accruing after 1st shiftMedical, Dental and
Vision Insurance after 90 days401K/ IRA PlansMileage
ReimbursementCompany Paid Training#InterimNovi#CB#Registered
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Westland , Home Health RN $35-$40/hr, Healthcare , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!