Clinical Team Leader, Masters Degree - Family Center - Westland, MI
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Position Details:You can have a great impact with children and
families in your own local community.Pay is $22/hr. Full-Time
position, great benefits, retirement, PTO.Come join the Samaritas
Nation and be a 'Rock' that makes ripples of positive change!:Job
SummaryProvides treatment, education and counseling services to
adults, children & families who are experiencing homelessness or
prison re-entry services. Provides day-to-day supervision to
assigned therapist(s). Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going leadership to staff including coordinating
daily operations and activities related to clinical services.
Participates in recruitment and retention efforts, including,
interviewing and hiring. Assist in preparation and implementation
of relevant professional development, training and continuous
- Assist therapists in making treatment decisions in relation to
direct services. Audits case records monthly to ensure
completeness, compliance with prescribed services, accurate billing
procedures, and adherence to accreditation standards..
- Monitor service delivery to ensure attainment of client
treatment plan needs.
- Monitor staff productivity, assisting in credentialing process
for billing; review and process clinical notes and encounter forms
- Assist in maintaining information and data management systems,
ensuring regular updates as required.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with
administrators, referral sources and community partners.
- Provide a range of clinical interventions to individuals,
families and groups using acceptable and appropriate treatment
methodologies within evidenced based practices whenever possible
for assigned caseload.
- Assume responsibility for all clinical intervention and
documentation for assigned caseload including intake, assessment,
treatment plan and progress and discharge
- Provide clinical consultation and back up for clinicians on a
24/7 basis.:Job QualificationsEducation, Training, and
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology.
- Current limited licensure by the State of Michigan required
(full licensure preferred.)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) Registry preferred.
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH)
- Two years counseling experience with children and
- Experience with evidences based practices.
- Supervisory experience preferred.Knowledge, Skills and
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with other professionals and
coordinate resources as they apply to client needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to
speak, read and write fluent English.
- Advanced knowledge of state and local human services systems
- Advanced knowledge of counseling techniques with individuals
- Advanced knowledge as it relates to human growth and
development and the social environment.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer software.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office, the
Internet, and job related software such as HMIS
- Ability to advocate for staff's needs and program needs within
- Ability to utilize assessment, problem identification and,
diagnostic and treatment techniques with individual's families and
groups.Additional Work Requirements
- Travel to and provide services in outpatient and outreach
settings required. Valid driver's license with good driving record;
reliable ongoing personal transportation suitable for safely
transporting persons served; current automobile registration and
proof of automobile insurance.
- Scheduling flexibility with the ability to work extended hours,
evenings and weekends if needed.Physical and Mental Requirements
- Near visual acuity; hand-eye coordination; hand and finger
dexterity.:At Samaritas, we ask you to join us - to "Be The Rock
That Starts The Ripple". A ripple of transformation in the
individual lives of the 15,000 people we help each year, and a
ripple of positive change throughout our community. Our team is
growing at Samaritas! We are seeking more Rocks to join our team.
We are always looking for additional employees who want to make a
big impact and have a lot of fun doing so as part of an
enthusiastic, collaborative team. We want you to be our rock!We
walk with people in need, offering hope and compassion while
upholding their dignity, advocating for equality and justice, and
seeking creative solutions with those who place their trust in
us.For a Samaritas video preview please click on our video link:
Keywords: Samaritas, Westland , Clinical Team Leader, Masters Degree - Family Center - Westland, MI, Hospitality & Tourism , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!