KFC Shift Supervisor
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Tired of working the midnight or early morning shifts? Looking
for quality of life?
Vangeloff Management KFC Inc has 17 locations throughout Oakland,
Macomb and Wayne Counties and is looking for talented, dedicated,
customer focused leaders to manage our restaurants.
If you're ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift
Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift
Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still
having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our
training and career opportunities and receive reward and
recognition for your efforts.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Monthly bonuses for management.
- Paid training.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Next day pay for up to 50% of hours worked through our Branch
- Earn your GEDKFC has a FREE all-inclusive program from start to
finish through the KFC Rise program.
- College Grant ProgramThe KFC REACH Foundation helps employees
pursue their dreams of going to college through yearly grants for
all employees of any position/age pursuing a degree.
- Health and Dental benefits offered to Full-Time employees.
- Free $10 employee meals per shift worked.
- Employee referral bonuses when getting your friends a job at
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you
need to know to succeed on the job.
You're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license,
reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need
to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true
desire to learn and grow.
We've got great jobs for people just starting their careers,
looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after
retirement. At KFC, what you do matters! If you want a fun,
flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life
Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Keywords: KFC, Westland , KFC Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!