Company: CPR Systems
Posted on: November 18, 2021
*Entry-level position in fast-paced payroll and tax office with
excellent opportunity to grow within the organization.Part time,
flexible hours to accommodate a student or parent with children at
home with the possibility of leading to full time in the future.The
successful candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner, with
the ability to prioritize and have attention to detail. They will
also enjoy working with a wide variety of clients and
- Enter and process payroll for multiple diverse
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering
adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Answer telephones and cheerfully assist clients and prospective
- Filing and other general office duties as required.
- Possibility of some basic bookkeeping functions.
- Other duties may be added as you grow into the
- Must have a willingness to take the initiative and research
answers as needed.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to
work with a diverse client base.
- Must exercise the utmost confidentiality and follow
cybersecurity best practices.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must possess the ability to be bonded.
- Prior payroll or office experience not necessary but would be a
- Salary is commensurate with ability and experience''Work
- NoJob Type: Part-timePay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hourPhysical
- OfficeCOVID-19 considerations:All employees must be fully
vaccinated and social distancing is practiced. Common surfaces are
thoroughly wiped down on a regular basis. Masks are used when
social distancing is not practical.Ability to commute/relocate:
- Westland, MI 48185: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: CPR Systems, Westland , Payroll Clerk, Human Resources , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!