Company: Optalis Healthcare
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Under the supervision of the Facility Administrator the Human
Resources Coordinator facilitates the recruitment and retention
process for all departments. Prepares payroll for processing,
including labor distribution, benefit deductions, and adjustments
to payroll. Acts as the facilities main human resources contact for
benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, OSHA and general employee
customer service.Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the main payroll contact in investigating and resolving
pay related issues. Collaborate with corporate finance for payroll
processing and adjustments to pay.
- Administrator of time and attendance system. Add, term and
adjust employee information as well as coordinate with time
supervisors for employee timecard review and approval for payroll
- Manage the HRIS system. Process personnel changes, employee
information changes and compensation adjustments.
- Process and track child support orders and garnishment
- Facilitate recruitment process for all departments and manage
applicant tracking system.
- Create and implement retention strategies and employee
- Pre-employment screening and testing.
- New hire onboarding and orientation.
- Personnel record management.
- Benefit administration for current and new employees, including
annual Open Enrollment.
- Process and track court orders for dependent benefit
- Family Medical Leave and Personal Leave management
- Workers compensation administration
- OSHA Reporting
- EEOC Reporting
- Physician Credentialing
- Unemployment processing
- Employee performance review tracking
- Address employee issues and disputes with Administrator
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- General customer service
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- None.Travel Requirements:
- Minimal local travelEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business
Administration, or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 yrs experience in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 1-2 yrs experience in Payroll processing.
- Prior experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Knowledge of current State and Federal employment laws and
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations associated
with working in Healthcare#OPS
Keywords: Optalis Healthcare, Westland , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!