Company: Spectrum Community Services
Posted on: April 4, 2021
I. GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Creates and promotes a
corporate culture that promotes Person Centered Planning. Serves as
an advocate for individuals with disabilities within the
organization, with other organizations and the community at large.
Provides support, direction, and guidance to managers and
clinicians (if applicable). Provides leadership in promotion of
agency mission and goals. Assists the director in providing
oversight of personnel, financial and administrative functions and
procedures. Provides leadership in developing, monitoring and
revising agency's strategic plan and goals, with focus on outcome
measurement. II. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education:Bachelor's Degree (two years of directly relevant
experience may be substituted for one year of college)
- Experience:Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory/management
experience in mental health field or comparable management
- Skills:Experience in professional level communication, both
verbal and written
- Knowledge of and experience in implementing Continuous Quality
- Completion of the personnel hiring requirements specified in
the Conditional Job Offer at the time of hire. III. GENERAL
RESPONSIBILITIES: The general responsibilities are in the areas of
individual Support, Teamwork/Leadership, Operations/Administrative,
and Continuous Quality Improvement.IV. JOB PERFORMANCE SPECIFIC
DUTIES A. Individual Support
- Promotes Person Centered Planning philosophy and policy with
all staff, individuals served and other stakeholders.
- Coordinates with support teams in unusual circumstances as
needed to ensure that the individual's needs and Person Centered
Plan are met, which includes linking to other services and
- Participates in advocacy opportunities including collaborating
with other organizations, legislature, governmental agencies,
schools, advocacy organizations, health care providers, etc. B.
- Provides support, training, direction and guidance to personnel
in area of responsibility.
- Prepares the organization for the future by leading and/or
participating in agency planning groups and task forces.
- Builds collaborative and supportive relationships with all
- Creates organizational culture of growth, teamwork, inclusion
- Consistently demonstrates the highest standards of agency
mission, including philosophy of support to consumers, family and
staff. C. Operations/Administrative
- Develops and ensures fiscal procedures that are sound and
efficient. Monitors overall budget compliance, taking action as
indicated. Provides input into budget development.
- Ensures human resource functions and practices are both
consistent with agency policy and supportive staff.
- Develops and updates written procedures contained in Operations
and Administrative Manual.
- Provides oversight to office functions, facilities management
and information technology systems.
- Completes other tasks as assigned. D. Continuous Quality
- Ensures effective and efficient management and clinical
information systems that provide management information.
- Participate in developing agency and regional Continuous
Quality Improvement plans. Monitors progress towards outcomes
specified in these plans, taking action as necessary.
- Consistently looks for ways to do things better - feedback from
data, new trends, individuals served, stakeholders, etc.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of all applicable
regulations and requirements. Ensures systems in place to
meet/exceed these. Keep updated on changes. PI133053936
Keywords: Spectrum Community Services, Westland , Program Administrator, Other , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!