Are you ready for a career that will provide you with a good
work-life balance, a great family atmosphere, paid time off, and
paid holidays? Do you enjoy interacting with community members,
building trusted relationships, and assisting them with their
financial needs? Here at Zeal Credit Union we offer the ability to
do just that, and much more.
About Zeal Credit Union:
At Zeal Credit Union, we are passionate about our members and we
work hard every day to help them achieve their financial goals.
Working at Zeal isn't just a job or a career; working at Zeal is a
calling. So what does it take to work at Zeal Credit Union? It
takes Character, Empathy and Passion. These aren't just words to
us; they are the core elements of our brand and the principles that
guide everything we do.
We are looking for a Full Time Member Service Representative
(Teller) to join our family here at Zeal Credit Union. This
position will work at the Westland Branch.
If you have the qualifications listed below, this Member Service
Representative -Teller position might be just right for you:
- 12 Months Cash Handling Experience
- Previous Sales Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Essential Functions of the Member Service Representative /
- Assist members directly with their financial needs; which
includes transaction processing, account inquiries, product and
service information, remote access, etc.
- Provide members with information on additional products and
services to meet their financial needs
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Provide
members with all necessary information for membership.
- Determine whether supervisory input is needed
- Balance teller drawer
- Promote and cross sell Credit Union products and services based
on member's needs
- Balancing and posting of the ATM
- Maintain knowledge of Zeal Credit Union policies and
- Consistently meet or exceed established sales goals
- Regular onsite attendance
Monday: 9:00am-6:15pm Tuesday: 9:00am-5:15pm Wednesday:
9:00am-5:15pm Thursday: 9:00am-5:30pm Friday: 9:00am-6:30pm
This position will require some Saturday hours. If you do work
on Saturday, you will receive a full day off during the week.
Zeal Credit Union is proud to provide equal employment
opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected
Zeal Credit Union https://zealcu.applicantpro.com