Assistant Office Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Bobby Branch - State Farm Agent
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Assistant Office Manager
- State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred). We
seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business
grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer
experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a
fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a
rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Personal Lines Licenses (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Bobby Branch - State Farm Agent, Westland , Assistant Office Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!