Curbside Grocery Shopper
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
As a Curbside Grocery Shopper you will be responsible for
fulfilling a customer’s online order and delivering to their car to
the designated pickup area.
What You'll be Doing:
- This position will build customer loyalty and satisfaction by
providing remarkable service at the curbside pick-up area with
fast, friendly and accurate order fulfillment and payment
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers, team
members, and leadership.
- Present a courteous and friendly attitude towards customers (in
person and on phone) and respond to their questions and needs
- Resolve customer complaints quickly by contacting leadership
- Receive work assignment from order system and fill orders for
- Utilize selection process for product within the store and bag
product appropriately following bagging standards.
- Store product correctly in the staging area following food
- Greet each customer and take payment for the order ensuring an
easy shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1 - 3 years or more of Customer Service experience is
- Must have the ability to move around the store safely and
quickly while filling several orders at once.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include
nights, weekends and holidays per business needs.
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the position
to include bending, bagging groceries and loading and unloading
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds of merchandise.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Meijer Store or other Grocery
Retailer a plus.
- Past cashier experience is helpful.
- Must be comfortable using basic technology.
- Strong communication skills.
- General awareness of food safety regulations.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Process driven and ability to follow procedures in an organized
and efficient way.
Keywords: Meijer, Westland , Curbside Grocery Shopper, Other , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!