Posted on: September 12, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
As a Cashier, you will craft quality customer experiences by
providing efficient, effective customer service in the checkout
lane that creates a positive and lasting impact on Meijer
Click here for an overview of the
What You’ll be Doing:
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- You create ‘WOW’ moments that have a positive and lasting
impact on our customers.
- Complete transactions, handle money in all forms responsibly
and maintain accuracy of point of sale purchases.
- Use good eye contact and body language, displaying a friendly
and outgoing attitude.
- Be prepared to handle customer questions adequately and
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when
- Desire to work with customers.
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Friendly outgoing attitude.
- Ability to operate cashier register system.
Keywords: Meijer, Westland , Cashier, Other , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!