Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
Company: Regency at Westland
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Personal Care Attendant (PCA)No experience necessary! The
fastest way to become a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)-- Start
your healthcare career today!We are actively recruiting bright,
energetic individuals -including high school juniors and seniors--
to join our team as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) in our nursing
home setting. - You will take an 8 hour online course and you're
ready to begin!If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to
care for those in need, you will love working as a Personal Care
Attendant (PCA) at Regency at Westland. In this role, you have an
opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our residents. - We invest
in you too, by offering the opportunity to take the Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) class (at no cost) that will prepare you to
become a CNA.At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an
attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching funds
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Health insurance
- AFLAC -
- Employee discounts- including mobile phone discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- SPOTLIGHT, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Ciena staff members
- Scholarship opportunities
- DailyPayResponsibilitiesAs a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) you
will care for residents under the direction and supervision of a
registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service
- High school graduate/GED preferred
- 8 hour online nurse aide training class
- Competency testing -
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required.
Requirements: 16 years or olderPer Centers for Medicare and
Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines dated 1/11/2022, any person that
works or wishes to work in nursing homes must have at least their
first doese in a 2 dose vaccine series, recieved the one dose
Johnson & Johnson vaccine or have submitted for an exemption. In
order to continue to work in all levels of health care including
skilled nursing facilities, other nursing facilities, hospitals,
rehab facilities, hospice, home health agencies and ICFs. Regency
at Westland is required to follow these guidelines. Therefore, any
applicant wishing to work at Regency at Westland must be fully
vaccinated or have received at least 1 vaccine prior to employment
or by 1/27/2022.
Keywords: Regency at Westland, Westland , Personal Care Attendant (PCA), Other , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!