General Laborer - Flexible Schedule!
Posted on: September 21, 2022
"Start earning at $15/hour working general labor jobs that fit
around your schedule. The more jobs that you work, the more your
pay will increase! LABR jobs require no experience, and all
training will be onsite and take 10 minutes or less!Why
LABR?Working LABR jobs is a great way to earn cash, supplement your
current income or use it as a main source of income. The more you
work, the more you will get paid! LABR jobs encompass a variety of
different industries, and you get to choose the jobs you work to
fit your interests and begin gathering relevant work experience.
Save on wear and tear of your vehicle versus other popular gig
providers.What you need to know
- Sign-up in a few minutes: Register on the app and a member of
our service team will walk you through the process
- Get paid within 72 hours: Payments are simple and will hit your
bank account within 72 hours of completing the shift.
- Flexible Schedule: Work shifts that fit around your schedule.
No minimum or maximum hours required.
- Increase your pay: The more job you complete, the higher your
base pay will be with multiple bonuses and incentives along the
- Work with friends: Many LABR jobs require multiple workers, so
grab a friend and have some fun while making money.What you need to
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation to job sites
- Smartphone capable of downloading the LABR app from Apple or
Google app stores
- Great work ethic and ability to follow directionsHealth &
- All LABR workers will be covered by our comprehensive Worker s
Compensation and General Liability insurance
- LABR ensures that our clients provide all PPE and safety
precautions for onsite needsAdditional InformationNo experience is
required. If you have previous relevant experience and a proven
track record of punctuality and reliability, you may be entitled to
a higher starting pay rate which can be discussed on a case-by-case
basis.LABR is committed to diversity and providing equal
opportunities for independent contractors. LABR considers qualified
individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race,
veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by
applicable law.LABR also values providing prospective contractors
with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. LABR evaluates criminal
histories in accordance with this value and applicable local,
state, and federal laws, and tailors any consideration of criminal
histories to the requirements of the contract engagement sought."
Associated topics: administrator, consultant, custom, director,
healthcare, manager, project, project manager, scheduler, site
Keywords: LABR, Westland , General Laborer - Flexible Schedule!, Other , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!