Seasonal Stockroom Operations Associate (Overnight)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Starting pay $11.00/hrAt Kohls Stores, youll belong to a team
that accepts everyone, works hard to help each other succeed, and
takes the time to celebrate their wins.Why Kohls?-Teamwork Culture:
Enjoy a culture where were all in it together. -Shift Flexibility:
Enjoy flexible shifts that fit your busy schedule with availability
to work days, nights, and weekends required. Well work with
you!-Associate Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus
stackable coupons for all your holiday gift shopping!-Leaders Who
Care: Be supported by leaders who know you, listen and help you
succeed.-Top National Brands: We carry the top brands you know and
love.At Kohls our strategy is to become the most trusted retailer
of choice for the active and casual lifestyle. Be part of a team
culture that values diversity and inclusion, works hard to help
each other succeed, and celebrates each other's wins to deliver a
best-in-class experience for our customers.About the RoleIn this
role, you will support a sales driving culture while focusing on
creating a consistent customer experience. You will engage and
connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service
through our hospitality mentality approach. You will offer
information to the customer on current merchandise assortment,
store promotions and events, and execute operational processes
effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to connect with the
customers to solve their shopping needs making everyone feel
respected, appreciated and rewarded.Key Accountabilities
- Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program.
- Drive sales
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that
motivates customers to add to their basket
- Deliver a consistent sales floor experience
- Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an
authentic hospitality experience
- Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and
operational processes, as required
- Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated and
- Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS,
- Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
- Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohls
- Converts, opens and activates Kohls Card applications
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questionsEssential
FunctionsThe requirements listed below are representative of
functions an associate will be required to perform and the
associate may be required to perform additional functions. The
company may revise this job description from time to time.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company
policies,procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.Preferred
- No Retail or Service Industry Experience Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: Kohl's, Westland , Seasonal Stockroom Operations Associate (Overnight), Other , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!