Shipping and Receiving Associate
Company: Cross Technologies Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are
seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Associate to join our
team. The Shipping and Receiving Associate will be responsible for
a variety of warehouse duties, including loading and unloading
trucks, verifying paperwork against incoming and outgoing product
and notifying appropriate departments if there are discrepancies,
and maintaining a clean and safe work area.QUALIFICATIONS
- 18 years of age with a High School diploma.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to follow procedure documents.
- Quick learner with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Attention to detail.
- Submit to a drug screen and background check.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTSThe duties of this job require the employee to stand
and walk regularly throughout the scheduled shift. This job also
requires the employee to use hands to unpack, inspect and move
objects. The employee is required to lift heavy objects during the
normal course of work.Job Type: Full-timePay: $15.00 - $18.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Cross Technologies Group, Inc., Westland , Shipping and Receiving Associate, Professions , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!