Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Earn $80K Annually - $7K Sign On Bonus - Home Daily
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Earn $80K Annually - $7K Sign On Bonus
- Home Daily - Penske Logistics (Job Number: 2115267)
What s the Job?
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift
and fuel your career as a CDL Class A, Home Daily Truck Driver for
Penske earning $80K Annually $7K Sign On Bonus. When you join
Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to
delivering products safely and on time. And we re proud to haul
freight for some of the world s leading brands. (Yes, we re more
than just the yellow trucks.)
But it s more than that. It s about incredible customer service and
building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for
Penske, you re representing Penske, but you re also representing
your clients. In fact, you ll probably be driving their branded
trucks and wearing their uniform.
You ll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. We have
tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across
the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication, and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday.
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
- Route/activity: Drivers will be part of a tight-knit team that
is responsible for delivering aluminum scrap and coals for a world
leader in rolled aluminum products.
Enhanced License or Passport required prior to start the location
will reimburse cost.
- Shift: Home Daily! Schedules are selected every 6 months based
on the length of service. Drivers work 5 days a week. Drivers
should be able to work the available schedules that include nights,
weekends, and some holidays.
- Equipment: Day cabs, 2018-2020 Cascadia Freightliner, tri-axle
day cab. Universal trailer - 42' flatbed with aluminum walls and
roll-top tarp and 48' Conestoga Flatbed.
- Compensation: Earn $80,000+ annually plus a $7,000 sign on
bonus, activity-based pay. Earn up to $3,900 annually in
performance and attendance bonuses! Weekly Pay!
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards, and guidelines
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents,
traffic violations, and damage before and after route
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
Why Penske is for You:
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- Home daily for most positions
- Competitive starting salary
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3
years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience
in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Westland , Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Earn $80K Annually - $7K Sign On Bonus - Home Daily, Professions , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!