Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
Company: Spigel Properties
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Spigel Properties is a second-generation, family-owned
commercial real estate company with holdings in several U.S. States
and a home office in San Antonio, Texas. Our portfolio is composed
of approximately 3,000,000 square feet of retail centers.
Under the direction of the Regional Property Manager, the on-site
manager is directly responsible for scheduling, directing,
coordinating, and supervising all on-site operations in accordance
with vendor contracts and Regional Management instruction from
project beginning to completion.
- - - - - - - -Provide direct leadership, oversight, and management
of all regular property maintenance and projects at the on-site
- - - - - - - -Establish good working relationships with
contractors, vendors, and tenants. -Provide effective communication
for resolving tenant concerns and conflicts among various project
- - - - - - - -Communicate daily with Regional Manager any issues,
events, or progress at the property. -Report any issues promptly
and work with Regional Management to find cost-effective
- - - - - - - -Regularly audit properties for curb appeal, proper
lighting, and safety concerns. -Advise Regional Management of areas
for improvement and preventative maintenance.
- - - - - - - -Responsible for the monitoring of vacant spaces to
ensure any issues are resolved quickly to prevent damages.
- - - - - - - -Show available spaces to prospective tenants with
professionalism and excellent customer service.
- - - - - - - -Schedule and coordinate delivery and turnover of
- - - - - - - -Solicit bids for projects and repairs and provide to
- - - - - - - -Perform all required and designated tasks in a
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; Strong knowledge of
commercial property management and maintenance; Intermediate
knowledge of commercial systems including plumbing, HVAC,
electrical, snow removal, roof, and fire safety.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in maintenance and repair and/or
on-site management of commercial property or equivalent qualified
Skills: Must have basic technological skills required for email
communication and photo documentation and reporting to Regional
Requirements: Must have valid Driver's License and reliable
Keywords: Spigel Properties, Westland , Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!