Posted on: June 18, 2022
Vibration TechnicianLocation: South Bend, IN/ Indianapolis, IN/
Portage, IN/ Plymouth, MI/ Ann Arbor, MIDo you have astrong desire
and enjoy a career in equipment reliability?Job Description:The
VibrationTechnician is responsible for performing and supporting
predictive service delivery at one or multiple strategic accounts
- Build relationships with customers.
- Engage in downtime and maintenance planning meetings.
- Data analysis to determine faults & severity and write detailed
reports on your findings.
- Communicate and deliver reports to customers about your
findings and recommendations.
- Troubleshoot complex machinery problems.
- Perform multi-channel data analysis.
- Support and work with SKF Application Engineers to determine
Root Cause of any failures and work toward improvements and correct
- Work with other SKF Product Specialists, Technicians and sales
staff in identifying opportunities and securing contracts through
the provision of SKF Solutions.
- Provide profitable technical and proactive reliability
maintenance services to customers to achieve or exceed the agreed
KPIs and document the cost savings delivered.
- Periodic requirement to prepare and deliver technical
presentations to customers and other REP team.Qualifications:
- Must being be willing to Travel
- Proven experience including certification or equivalent with
machinery vibration analysis of at least an ISO Category II or ISO
- Experience working with other predictive maintenance
technologies and practices.
- Experience withCMMS and planning & scheduling.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Strong in Microsoft Office 365 applications and other computer
- Technical experience with predictive maintenance
- Cat II certification or equivalent with machinery vibration
analysis or can complete certification testing in next 18
- Comprehensive ability to communicate verbally and written in
the English language.Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with other predictive maintenance
technologies and practices including electrical and mechanical
infrared inspections, in-place dynamic balancing, airborne
ultrasound inspections, machinery alignment, online and offline
motor current analysis, ODS, Motion amplification.
- Working knowledge and \ or experience with other predictive
maintenance technologies and practices including electrical and
mechanical infrared inspections, In-place dynamic balancing.
- Airborne ultrasound inspections, machinery alignment, online
and off-line motor Current analysis, ODS, NDT inspections, oil and
- Experience and background in mining, steel & metals, paper,
refinery, chemical, power, mechanical, electrical, manufacturing,
- Customer support focus and proactive communication skills.
- Working knowledge of CMMS and planning & scheduling.
- Self-starter and can plan your time for effective utilization
and allocation of your resources for service delivery.
- Strong business, people, communication, and professional
skills.About SKF:You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of
products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In
addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics,
lubrication systems, and services which include technical support,
maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The
inherent skills and competence of our around 40,000 employees help
us to fulfil our objective of creating more intelligent,
sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly
global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an
extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.What Youll
Love About SKF:Rest and Relaxation. Enjoy a robust PTO policy and
13 paid holidays!SKF Celebrates Diversity in the Workplace!We
actively develop ourselves and our teams to enable outstanding
delivery. Trust the strength of diverse teams and encourage agile
ways of working.Health and Wellness Benefits. SKF cares about the
wellbeing of our employees. Many options for best in class medical
and dental plans to fit your needs; a wellness plan that includes
biometric screening and health risk assessment for you and your
spouse and incentives for healthy living!Invest in your Future. SKF
offers amazing retirement options! Participate in our 401K program
that boasts a 100% match up to 5% of your elected contribution
(100% Vested). And regardless of your participation, SKF
automatically contributes 5% into your account per pay period (3
Years Vesting).SKF Cares!The four fundamental cornerstones of SKF
Care - Business, Environment, Employees and the Community are
critical for us to sustain long-term success.Much more! Growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement, voluntary critical illness
coverage, voluntary legal plan, employee assistance program, life
insurance, vehicle discount programs, mobile phone discounts, and
with so many benefits to working for SKF, we could not name them
all!Reporting to:Service Performance Field ManagerLocation:
Detroit, MI areaJob ID: 15549SKF provides equal employment [and
affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or
disability.By applying to this job you acknowledge how SKF treats
candidate data. Click HERE to review the SKF Data Privacy Consent
Statement.PandoLogic. Keywords: Reliability Technician, Location:
Westland, MI - 48186Required
Keywords: SKF, Westland , Vibration Technician, Professions , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!