Mobile semi-trailer trailer technician
Company: Trailer Equipment
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Trailer Equipment - Trailer X-Press is currently seeking to hire a
mobile semi-trailer trailer technician to join our team and grow
with us. In addition to offering a positive work environment, we
offer a generous benefits package! Apply today for our mobile
semi-trailer trailer technician position. This position will
involve traveling (locally!) to customer facilities for service and
maintenance work on trailers. **$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS** split into
$1,000 per month for the first three months. Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly paychecks. Overtime after 40 hours.
- Company logo clothing starting day one.
- Company paid uniforms after 90 days.
- Boot allowance after 90 days.
- Medical, Dental, Accident and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match!
- PTO accruing starting on day 1
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- ASE and state certification reimbursement and all training
expenses paid to further your career
- Clean and professional work environment *** Employees are
eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days***
Responsibilities & Duties
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership
- Repairs would be made both IN THE SHOP and MOBILE /on-site,
using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- This position does include responding to after-hours service
calls. After-hours responsibility is scheduled on a rotation basis.
Time for after-hours service calls, completed in addition to your
regularly scheduled week, is paid as OVERTIME plus commission on
the completed service calls.
- Diagnosing, and repairing both TRUCKS AND TRAILERS, including
engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanical experience
- Ability to operate heavy duty equipment
- Clean driving record
- Pass a physical and drug screen
- ASE certification preferred but not required
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Must have a clean driver's license
- Be customer focused
- Willing to stay up-to-date on industry training and equipment.
Our technicians are some of the best in the industry.
- Have your own tools (in shop)
- experience with heavy duty equipment repair Why Work for
Trailer Equipment - Trailer X-Press?
Trailer Equipment -Trailer X-Press is an EEO Employer that believes
our employees are a company's greatest asset - they are our
competitive advantage! We offer growth opportunities and strive to
promote from within for employees that share our same company
values and strong work ethic. When you are ready for something
better. We are hiring! PM22
- High School Diploma or GED (required) Experience:
- Trailer Mechanic Experience (preferred) Preferred
- experience with heavy duty equipment repair PI191152728
Keywords: Trailer Equipment, Westland , Mobile semi-trailer trailer technician, Professions , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!