Production Scheduler/ Planner
Company: Staff Management - SMX
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Staff Management SMX is immediately hiring a
Production Scheduler/ Planner for our premier manufacturing client
in Westland, MI! This first shift position is an excellent
opportunity to develop new skills and advance your career. Perks &
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
- Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply) Employment Type & Shifts
- Full Time
- 1st Shift Job Responsibilities
- Calculate daily coverage with EDI releases vs inventory.
- Create a daily production schedule based on coverage.
- Share daily report of inventory levels, with analysis and
- Download of transit material report export of material in
transit and status.
- Daily report of production performance and attainment.
- Requisitions and purchase order creations.
- Good ERP system knowledge (SAP experience)
- Excel proficiency
- Supply chain experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a
fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain , Business or related area
preferred. Associate Requirements
- HS Diploma or GED
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Must be at least 18 years old ">
Keywords: Staff Management - SMX, Westland , Production Scheduler/ Planner, Professions , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!