Production Associate - All Shifts
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description: Produces product by monitoring and adjusting
production line operations.Shift time :1st: 7:00am to 3:00pm2nd:
3:00pm to 11:00pm3rd: 11:00pm to 7:00amPay Rate:1st: 15.502nd:
- Efficiently sort parts when working in hold area
- Keep boxes properly marked so that parts can be identified as
good, defective, or to be sorted.
- Prepare boxes at the beginning of the shift
- Remove old labels or stickers and clean returnables or
containers being used.
- Relieve Operators for breaks as instructed by supervisor
- Fully complete Production Reporting Sheet for each job
- Check parts for quality defects on all jobs you are responsible
for and on other jobs as designated by your supervisor.
- Record all defects.
- Complete all required paperwork and check for errors.
- Responsible for cleaning presses during regular business hours
or on the weekend as needed.Skills/Qualifications:
- Safety Management
- Documentation Skills
- Manufacturing Quality
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Experience
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Control EngineeringNesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T
Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Westland , Production Associate - All Shifts, Professions , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!